Hope you all having a fantastic week?! What do the ladies think about High-Low skirts and dresses?!..I know for a fact that some ladies do not really dig it but for me I guess its okay when its designed like this,the lace-flowered around the edges pattern... And how I love the velvet crop top..Funny thing is,velvet {(apoche) as most "Africans or Nigerians" call it} is quite Vintage but has been trendy for quite some time now and it sure brings out the beauty of some outfits depending on how its worn.. I also have a thing for sandals heels and there again,what lady does not?! Lol I have no idea if its just me but I av this strong thingy for wristwatches,my outfit is not complete without one on my wrist.. Velvet Crop Top- Atmosphere Wristwatch- Michael Kors Sandal Heels- Shoe Republic LA {Zip-Up} Lace Skirt- You can order from @_pippa on Instagram Don't forget to drop your comments because they really do count and follow up on t...
Basically about fashion and style and also outfits from HoneyB collections..

Comments
Post a Comment