Skip to main content

Cold Off Shoulder


.....And yet another one from HoneyB "off shoulder top" in a different material and style!







The off shoulder is a definitely a popular demand from customers and it is TRENDY!..Every lady wants to show off some neck and shoulder #smiles#..
It comes in different materials,styles and designs and it is mostly worn with a choker necklace adorning the neckline or the full neck..
My love for chokers these days though...#laughs#




The last post of me on the off shoulder was a skirt but now its with a ripped jean and sandal heels {too much sauce in that}..
This outfit can totally be worn on the red carpet,to work,etc....
Jeans never go wrong with any kinda top or shoes,we all we look more smart and confident on Denim!



Top: HoneyB
Ripped Jean: Denim
Heels: Steve Madden
Choker: Fashion Jewelry
Boyfriend Shoes: Zara Trafaluc


Place your order by sending a message via whatsapp to: +2348068433623 (Pictures will definitely be sent to you)..
Follow up on the Instagram page @honeyb_blog and don't forget to drop your comments and views below..
Waiting to receive your orders!

Always Dress Like You Gonna Blog About It!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpsuit

Happy New Year! Its 2017 and am glad we all made it through 2016..Thank you so much to all our blog viewers and to those who follow up on Instagram and other internet platforms! A big THANK YOU to all of HoneyB clients/customers,hoping to get more patronage from you this year! God bless you all! Thanks for your time too!๐Ÿ˜˜ This post was one of my posts from last year that was saved in the drafts but I just had to let the "cat out of the bag" (as they say)..*Smiles* Anyways,jumpsuits were a real trend in 2016 and am sure hoping that it will be a constant one this year because ladies totally slayed on different ones! Its gives a really classy look and so do playsuits (the short ones).. Jumpsuits are either long or short sleeved and there are some that are sewn in halter-neck styles.. Bodycon and palazzo body types too.. In the pictures,I styled myself in the palazzo type to suit my taste;I actually do prefer it to the bodyco type b

Your Take On Dinner Gowns?

Happy Easter to you all! I certainly missed you and am sorry for the delay on updates,I have been quite busy but I have something coming up for my blog readers and my lovely clients!! The outfit for today is a lovely "fabric-ankara" gown made by @houseofdace on Instagram, we had this gown made for me for a dinner party which I ended up not going for and I decided to wear it for a blog shoot.. M I told her I needed a gown with something different and I brought up the idea of joining ankara at the "6-pieces" part of the gown and it came out well!!..*Smiles* What do you style with this outfit??..The dress is quite simple,not much embedding it;so a clutch purse and a pair of heels with the gown and you are good to go!! Simple gowns like this are worn for red carpet events and dinner parties..The gown is simply made for such gatherings and celebrities are seen wearing it too!! If you want something like it, send a mess

FRIYAY!!!...Cashmere Dress

The weekend finally here and am sure we can't wait to get some rest or party or do whatever it is we do during the weekend!! I had a really stressful week but it was fun and great. I hope you all had a wonderful week too?! What are your takes for outfits for the weekend? I know there are several occasions we all will be attending during the weekend from birthday parties to wedding parties and so on (endless lists) ๐Ÿ˜ -- please do invite me, I have no where to go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ but please do have fun and do all things responsibly๐Ÿ˜‰... The outfit for this post is a short cashmere-long sleeved dress that was gifted to me by le boo๐Ÿ˜ and I really have not gotten the perfect occasion to wear it to.. The dress fabric limits it to be worn in certain weather conditions in Nigeria but for my readers outside Africa, you all know the drill.. The outfit can be worn for short evening dinners or gatherings with friends, birthday parties...You can also wear it for a stroll out