Skip to main content

Gossip Today!

No updates for a long time and this is exactly where the gossip chips in today!
It really is (a or no surprise) where our country Nigeria is heading to with so many disruptions,crimes,corruption, e.t.c.

From one crises to another,scam everywhere and most people doing illegal or really bad stuffs to make money..People screaming for help like they really need it (not that everyone does not need help one way or the other) while those that are really in need of help have no voice.

I go out and look at the different faces of people on the road,different dreams,different mindsets,a mind full of hope,a heart full of grief..Everyone is trying to hustle for a better cause--to feed,to clothe,to be someone of great personality, e.t.c
The dream is different so is the hustle but we all are doing something but going extreme to rip people off of their sweat and hard work is the dangerous part because most times we have no idea what that person went through to get whatever he/she possesses..

The funny thing is most scams focuses on fake job availabilities from modelling jobs to office jobs..People tend to turn up for such offers because they want to work or are excited about the amount to be paid..

There was a particular broadcast message for job vacancy about a month ago for GTBank that went viral,I even sent the message to my cousin who was in need of a job too..Lots of persons turned up for this job but discovered it was a scam!Jeez..
Asides from the stress and time most of these persons went through,their hopes were so much lifted and most of them would have prayed so hard and even gone on a fast only for their hopes to be turned down by some people who have no conscience and not a single human feeling..

I was caught up in a similar scam too and practically fell because it looked so right and it went really well..The guy that was the scam had done it to several girls back to back but I do hope it ended with mine because he did not sure go scot-free because asides from causing so much pain and hurt,he really has given so many girls less hope to follow their dreams..

What he does is steal phones one way or the other from girls,sell them off at very cheap prices,remove their SIM cards and start sending text messages to the females numbers on the cards telling them that there is a modelling job and that the guy who is running the photoshoot will give them a call to give them full info..
He then calls with his number and act the part so well and give instructions on what to do and stuffs to bring and where to meet up..He has been doing this for a long time until he got to me!The same process followed and I went to meet him at the venue and one way or the other he managed on stealing my phone and went away with no clue where he went!

After so many days,he did the SIM card thing with my card and called up two of my friends who were not even models,they told me about it and we had to set him up perfectly and he was caught red-handed..The rest is history now..

The most important is life and thanking GOD!
Always be extra careful with the kind of persons you deal with,not everyone acts the way they look!
Hustle hard and real not by going through bizarre means that most times cost people their lives...


GossipEnded



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpsuit

Happy New Year! Its 2017 and am glad we all made it through 2016..Thank you so much to all our blog viewers and to those who follow up on Instagram and other internet platforms! A big THANK YOU to all of HoneyB clients/customers,hoping to get more patronage from you this year! God bless you all! Thanks for your time too!๐Ÿ˜˜ This post was one of my posts from last year that was saved in the drafts but I just had to let the "cat out of the bag" (as they say)..*Smiles* Anyways,jumpsuits were a real trend in 2016 and am sure hoping that it will be a constant one this year because ladies totally slayed on different ones! Its gives a really classy look and so do playsuits (the short ones).. Jumpsuits are either long or short sleeved and there are some that are sewn in halter-neck styles.. Bodycon and palazzo body types too.. In the pictures,I styled myself in the palazzo type to suit my taste;I actually do prefer it to the bodyco type b

Your Take On Dinner Gowns?

Happy Easter to you all! I certainly missed you and am sorry for the delay on updates,I have been quite busy but I have something coming up for my blog readers and my lovely clients!! The outfit for today is a lovely "fabric-ankara" gown made by @houseofdace on Instagram, we had this gown made for me for a dinner party which I ended up not going for and I decided to wear it for a blog shoot.. M I told her I needed a gown with something different and I brought up the idea of joining ankara at the "6-pieces" part of the gown and it came out well!!..*Smiles* What do you style with this outfit??..The dress is quite simple,not much embedding it;so a clutch purse and a pair of heels with the gown and you are good to go!! Simple gowns like this are worn for red carpet events and dinner parties..The gown is simply made for such gatherings and celebrities are seen wearing it too!! If you want something like it, send a mess

FRIYAY!!!...Cashmere Dress

The weekend finally here and am sure we can't wait to get some rest or party or do whatever it is we do during the weekend!! I had a really stressful week but it was fun and great. I hope you all had a wonderful week too?! What are your takes for outfits for the weekend? I know there are several occasions we all will be attending during the weekend from birthday parties to wedding parties and so on (endless lists) ๐Ÿ˜ -- please do invite me, I have no where to go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ but please do have fun and do all things responsibly๐Ÿ˜‰... The outfit for this post is a short cashmere-long sleeved dress that was gifted to me by le boo๐Ÿ˜ and I really have not gotten the perfect occasion to wear it to.. The dress fabric limits it to be worn in certain weather conditions in Nigeria but for my readers outside Africa, you all know the drill.. The outfit can be worn for short evening dinners or gatherings with friends, birthday parties...You can also wear it for a stroll out